Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 27.
I must say, I am truly very blessed! My hubby, family, and friends all helped to make this birthday one of the best yet! Heres a recap...just writing about it makes me smile :)
---------------

Spent my birthday eve and the morning of at work.
Hubby started my shift off by showing up and surprising me with these...
Sneaky sneaky! 
I was so happy to see him :)
Twelve Thirteen plus hours is a long time to be away from home, but during this week our work schedules had kept us from even seeing each other at all.

For how insanely busy our floor has been lately, the night went well. Not just because it was my third night out of three hallelujah, but because of some amazing girls who surprised me with this yummy cake...


Hello 0730, quitin' time!
I actually finished my shift at a decent hour!
I came home ready to snooze the morning away,
day four of the plaque the sinus infection/chest nastiness had definitly gotten the best of me.
These guys wouldn't let me go to sleep without a few birthday smooches and tail wags first...


About five short ten long hours later,
I awoke from my hibernation and hubby was home!
He made an awesome dinner for us and what celebration wouldn't be complete without a little sugar...

I opened my gift from K...
Tah dah! Super excited!!
I cannot wait to bake up some creations in this monster. And yes, it is a monster, the thing weighs about 10lbs! Hubby definitly overdid it this year!


The next day I took a trip over to the parentals. My neice had come in town a day earlier and so I couldn't wait to see her! Check out how cute...
Like every two and a half year old,
she loves some sugar, and what two and a half year old doesn't need more sugar?
As expected, this was the concerning question of the day...
"when we were going to eat cake?"
Haha :)


Saturday night we had the family over for dinner.
I thought just our parents and my sister were coming over with a big dish of pasta...little did I know hubby had put some a lot of work into arranging this.

Both of our parents, my sister and brother-in-law and their kids, K's sister and husband and their kids, his brother, and my gramma all showed up! Not only did they all show up, but they showed up with enough food to feed an army! No complaints here, everything was absolutely delicious!!
Lots of appetizers, stuffed pasta shells, salad and breadsticks from olive garden, brocoli casserole, green beans, and this...
strawberry cake from Caramandas.


A few pictures from the night...smile!
 
 



And this is how we ended the night...
worn out from all the excitement and fun we had with all our family!



Thank you everyone for an amazing 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment