Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Hearts Day.

Its such a cold and dreary looking day outside but that just all the more reason to stay at home. And staying at home is just fine with me...means I can cuddle up with my three favorite boys- my hubby and our two pups! We don't usually do anything over the top on Valentine's Day, tonites plan is just to relax and spend time together. Sounds perfect :)

Here is how we celebrated our 1st Valentine's Day as Mr. & Mrs.... 
Got crafty and made some garland... 


Received some pretty flowers
from my Dad, love them!


Checked the mailbox to find some love notes
from our family.
I had to post this one because its from our neice C...so funny.


 

 Whipped up some dessert-red velvet cupcakes...



Kissed my Valentine when he came home from work.
Yes even the pups received a Valentines Day kiss ;)


Enjoyed dinner together...


Exchanged some gifts...


And ended the night snuggled in to watch a movie.


Hope you and yours had a great Valentine's Day
full of love!  





No comments:

Post a Comment