Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little List of Lusts.

Because I can never come up with anything to tell my friends and family when they ask what I would like for my birthday, I decided to help them out a bit. Kinda tacky I know, and not usually my style but I did it anyways.  

This pretty Longchamp Medium Tote would go with brown or black, and theres lots of embroidery stores in Lexington that would fancy it up a bit by monogramming my new initials on the front. 

Yes, this girl does not own a wallet. As much of an organizational freak as I am, I am wallet-less. This Island Blossoms Vera Bradley Turn Key Wallet would look mighty cute with the above bag, and keep my purse neat and tidy.

Smelly things. Some of my favorites to keep the house smelling nice not like dogs.


I can dream right? Well here goes...

What more could a girl ask for than a day of pampering to make herself feel good inside and out.  A nice mani, pedi, hair cut, and massage with my favorite girlfriend or sister is what I am talking about.

Hubby= Mr. Edward Lewis minus the attraction for hookers from Pretty Woman. How impressed would I be if he bought an outfit all by himself and planned the perfect date night out! He would get major props kisses!

I used to ride horses every Summer and it is one thing I miss more than anything!  I need me a horse some lessons so I can get to galloping and jumping again.

Oh how I would love to bake with this fine piece of machinary...the Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer. I have been drooling over it for a couple years now lack of counter space in the old house and its hefty price tag has kept it out of my kitchen.

This plush chaise lounger found on Amazon would look pretty near the window in our master bedroom.  The perfect place to relax and catch up on some good naps reading.
Okay, back to reality now....

Home Goods, one of my favorite stores for decorating anything. I am almost positive this gift card would go to good use. Enough said.

Since I take my dinner to work with me every night, something to stash it in so that my food doesn't get crushed or mysteriously swiped would be nice.  A girls got to protect her food! Found this one here:  

So my poor ears don't hurt after running with those uncomfortable Ipod headphone thingies that fall out when I wipe out on the cement sometimes.


And because I am a nerd, these would be fun.


 
Just some things I have been lusting over lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment